Inner Relationship Focusing (IRF): Level 2
When: Fridays - 13th, 20th Oct and 3rd, 17th & 24th Nov
Where: Online via Zoom - 11.30am - 1.30pm IST
Host: Fiona O'Meara
What will you learn in IRF Level 2?
• How to deepen your empathy for troubled parts.
• How to disidentify from - and give space to - traumatised parts which allows them to move forward.
• Tips for solo focusing.
• Tips for including Focusing into your daily life.
• Deepening your understanding of the power of acceptance.
• How to become a more skilled Companion, which can also be very resourcing for you.
How will you do this? Classes include:
• A weekly step-by-step process for building your skills and understanding.
• Explanation and discussion of a weekly theme.
• Written worksheets that you can follow as you partner and build skills.
• Guided exercises led by Fiona.
• Demos of partners Focusing, demonstrating that weekly exercise.
• Time for partnering.
Benefits of doing a Level 2:
• Your capacity for self-acceptance naturally deepens.
• You become more present to yourself and to others in daily life.
• You begin to find fresh perspectives on old problems.
• If you’re interested in becoming a Focusing Professional, you need to have completed levels 1-4 before beginning your professional training.
Prerequisite: You must have completed a level 1 in IRF
Why Inner Relationship Focusing?
Inner Relationship Focusing (IRF) is a refined and expanded form of Focusing developed by Ann Weiser Cornell and Barbara McGavin. It works with ‘parts’ as well as felt senses. Parts can often be in conflict with one another, or hidden from us, and IRF offers an approach of working with these in an educated and compassionate way that can lead to new shifts.
Based in Dublin, I am a Certified Inner Relationship Focusing Professional and Trainer, as trained by Ann Weiser Cornell, Barbara McGavin and Marcella Calabri. I’m also a public speaking coach. https://www.linkedin.com/in/fiona-o-meara-she-her-8a6747b2/
Cost: €200. Includes recordings of guided exercises, worksheets and teaching slides.
Capacity: Max 12